General Outlook for the Year
The Year of the Earth Boar 2019 will bring lots of wealth luck for everyone. It is a year to think BIG and focus on creating wealth for the new 180-year cycle, which will start the following year 2020. It will also be a very good year to start a new business or expand your current business, just wait until after 4 February 2019.
The year 2019 will be calmer and not so full of drama, with the ferocious Dog calming down. The Pig is a very conciliatory animal, so the anger energies will start to dissipate, and China and the USA will get along next year.
- Like last year, there is NO “Lap Chun”, so growth will be very slow. This is a good opportunity to diversify.
- All 5 elements are present in the Paht Chee chart, which makes it a very balanced year. However, the year pillar is clashing, so there will unfortunately be further earth and water disasters.
- The middle of the year will be a good time for new investments and important activities.
- The chart contains the secret friends Tiger and Boar, bringing harmony, good relationships and hidden helpful people. After 4 February 2019, you can display a Dog in the NW to bring you new alliances (if you need any). Next year’s Dog will be much friendlier than the barking Dog of 2018.
- The Star of Prosperity brings new opportunities to make money and wealth luck.
- The Star of Scholastic Brilliance offers help to those who pursue their studies seriously. There will be new breakthroughs in research and intelligent people will be rewarded with success.
- The Diplomat Star influences people to be less hostile and resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner.
- The Squandering Star indicates the danger that much of the good fortune of the year could get wasted if people do not appreciate their own good fortune
These are some of the notes I made during Lillian Too’s Feng Shui Extravaganza back in December.
Take Advantage of the Auspicious Energy of the New Year!
Looking at the Flying Stars chart for 2019 (see above), we see three extremely auspicious combinations that can bring tremendous wealth luck!
- The 2, 5, 8 Earth String Combination (diagonal), which brings prosperity and harmony in the family. This can be enhanced with a Mansion of Dzambhala placed in your Centre area and placing Treasure Chest Boxes in the SW and NE. You also need to reduce wood energy from the centre of your rooms.
- The 7, 8, 9 Pearl String Combination (diagonal), which brings continuous prosperity and money luck, but only if there is no kitchen, toilet or store room in the SE, Centre or NW. Enhance with a Music Tree, which will also activate romance & love, joy & happiness and abundance & prosperity.
- The White String Combination 6, 8, 1 in the center of the chart, which means that wealth luck continues for 3 generations and also brings good business luck. Enhance with a Pair of Carps and spend more time in these areas to enjoy the auspicious energy! If you have a bathroom in any of these sectors (East, Centre or West) you must suppress it with the exhausting element.
This new chart takes effect from 4th February 2019. It is best if you have all your cures in place by then.
Remember that the stars affect you most when:
- Your main entrance is facing the direction (eg the No 7 Star affects you if your main entrance is facing SE).
- Your main entrance is located in the sector (eg the No 7 Star affects you if your main entrance is located IN the SE).
- Your bedroom is located in the sector (see No 2.)
- The star visits the location of your zodiac animal. For example, those born in the Years of the Dragon and Snake are particularly endangered by the No 7 Star this year as the zodiac location of these two is the SE
Controlling the Affliction Stars
It is always better to be safe than sorry and the first step to your annual Feng Shui update should be to identify the location of the bad stars and subdue them using elements and symbolic cures.
The Illness Star No 2 flies into the NE
As the name suggests, the No 2 Star brings illness, especially to those who spend a lot of time in the NE (eg if your bedroom is in the NE) or those who live in houses facing NE. Residents can become physically ill and mentally weak.
The Illness Star is very strong this year and particularly affects the stomach as well as those born in the Years of the Ox and Tiger and the youngest son.
First, remove earth and fire element from your NE. Then place a Healing Herbs Wu Lou in your NE sector as protection or hang a Garuda Windchime to keep the nagas under control, which bring the illness energy.
If you prefer to use elements, add metal ornaments to your NE.
The Argumentative No 3 Star flies into the SOUTH
This is a nasty star which brings arguments and misunderstandings, serious disagreements, hostility, violence, litigation, and even troubles with the authorities. Even if you manage to keep your calm, others will be angry at you! Many people will suffer from tension and stress.
Those born in the Year of the Horse and the middle daughter are particularly affected.
Remove wood element from your SOUTH areas and add fire element instead.
If your main door is located in the SOUTH, you can subdue the aggressive energy by hanging a Dharani Plaque with Dharma Wheel above your door. Leave the light at your main door switched on throughout the night.
If your dining room is located in the SOUTH, display a bowl of red apples on your dining table to bring peace and harmony. Make sure the apples are always fresh.
In your bedroom, you can place a red crystal apple on your bedside table. Fire energy will subdue the aggression.
You can also carry a Peace Apple amulet if you are afflicted.
The 5 Yellow Misfortune Star flies into the SW
This is the most dangerous star of the affliction stars, bringing serious misfortune, mishaps and danger, including illness. The influence of the 5 Yellow is usually the main cause of a reversal of fortune.
The matriarchs and those born in the Years of the Sheep and Monkey need to be particularly careful.
Those living in SW facing houses need strong protection. Same as the Illness Star, the 5 Yellow Star is also very strong this year, so please do not take this lightly. It is best to keep this area as quiet as possible.
Start by removing earth and fire energy from your SW and display the new Tri-Coloured Five Element Pagoda to subdue the negative energy. Carrying a Five Element Pagoda amulet is highly recommended for all matriarchs, Sheep and Monkey.
The Violence & Burglary Star No 7 flies into the SE
This will be a dangerous year for those born in the Years of the Dragon and Snake and those with bedrooms or main doors in the SE. The violent No 7 Star does not only bring burglary, robbery and betrayals, where people will let you down, it also brings violence and death associated with metal and blood.
If your main door faces SE, you can display a figure or an image of the Red-Faced Warrior God Kuan Kung facing your main entrance for protection. Place a pair of Blue Rhino as door guardians and attach Anti-Burglary Stickers on your SE facing windows.
The Dragon, Snake and oldest daughter should carry a protective Anti-Burglary amulet.
Enhancing the Auspicious Stars
Take advantage of the auspicious stars and enhance them to improve your luck for the year! The auspicious stars will be particularly good for you if your main entrance, bedroom, living room or animal palace is in this location.
The No 1 Victory Star flies into the WEST
The auspicious White Star No 1 brings great good fortune and auspicious energy for prosperity and triumph in all endeavours, victory and success luck, career advancement, recognition and success at work. Also scholastic success. If you wish to improve your skills, you can also activate the No 1 Star. Anyone taking exams this year would be wise to activate the No 1 Star too.
This is great news for those born in the Year of the Rooster and the youngest daughter.
This excellent star must not be blocked by cutter in your WEST as good energy is not attracted to messy spaces.
Display a Wind Horse here to help you realize your goals and ambitions. A 5 Element Victory Banner can help you to victory in competitive situations, be it at work, job hunting, winning new projects or clients, or in sport.
The No 4 Romance and Scholastic Star flies into the NORTH
The No 4 Star brings the luck of Peach Blossom, which means love, romance and marriage luck which is excellent for those who wish to get married. It also brings education luck for students young and old.
To enhance education luck, place a Wisdom Pagoda in the NORTH of your home or in the NORTH of the student’s room.
Those looking for romance and marriage opportunities can display their peach blossom animal or the God of Love & Marriage in the NORTH, or in the SW or NORTH of their bedroom.
The Star of Heaven No 6 flies into the EAST
This wonderful star will bring luck from heaven in the form of unexpected windfall luck and helpful benefactors and mentors coming into your life. Use symbolic Feng Shui in your home or office to enhance the luck of heavenly helpers coming to your aid, bringing great good fortune!
This particularly benefits the RABBIT and the oldest son.
To activate, hang a Buddha’s Foot Windchime in your EAST and carry a Jade Emperor Heaven Luck amulet.
The No 8 Prosperity Star flies into the CENTRE
This is the most auspicious star of all and must be activated if you wish to achieve wealth, success and power in 2019. Display a Bejewelled Pair of Carp or a Wish-Granting Music Tree in the CENTRE to enhance for wealth and prosperity.
Remember to check out the special combinations too.
The Purple No 9 Star of Completion flies into the NW
The No 9 Star is called the “Star of Completion” or the “Multiplying Star”. Generally regarded as a positive star, it brings happiness, recognition and new prosperity.
Display a Pair of Boars to symbolize prosperity luck. A “Year of the Pig” art print hung in your NW will also be an excellent way to enhance the auspicious energies of the year. While this will of course benefit the whole family, it is particularly useful for the patriarch.
When placing your new Feng Shui cures and enhancers for the New Year it is important to:
- Energize the items before placing them (eg by bathing them in sunlight).
- Have clear intent when placing the items.
- Select a good day and a good window of time to place the cures and enhancers
Now you are all set for a GREAT Year of the Pig!
21 February 2019